Breaking

Sunday, February 4, 2018

UNN Student Rob Mayorkun Of His 30BG chain

Nigeria Singer Mayorkun  ’30 Billion Gang’ chain was stolen after a sold put concert  University of Nigeria, Nsukka.Recall that his label boss, Davido got custom ’30 Billion Gang’ chains worth millions made and gave to every member of his crew, including Mayorkun.

The singer took to his after  Instagram status  to write; “Got robbed of my 30BG chain tonight.. Trying to look for the best emotion right now’

Rapper Yung6ix who was also with Mayorkun, performing at the same show also got robbed, but thanks to Young6ix’s street smart, they weren’t able to do away with his chains and mobile phones.


The rapper wrote; “Yesterday a fan tried to rob me in UNN and it was a guy who took a selfie with me few minutes before he tried to rob me. Thank God for Warri orientation could have lost millions in chains and Phones. Might stop performing with jewelry for security reasons.” “Still love all my fans regardless I know life is hard I’m going through it too”

No comments:

Post a Comment