Breaking

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Reason why Kylie Jenner Deleted Her Baby's Photos From Her Instagram

Kylie jenner  just
">surprised us with her latest move instagram by deleting all photos if stormi
Kylie has deleted all photos of stormi on her instagram page few hours ago ,we could not get the full reason why she did this but our reporters has gotten to the depth of the news

The reason why Kylie deleted all photos of stormi was because she responded to a fan instagram message saying “yeah I cut my baby out. I’m not sharing photos of my girl right now”

This has turned out Kylie is worried about fans comment about stormi ,she us receiving much insult from her fans ,someone even said he will kidnap stormi and thus is making Kylie terfied and she is steeping up her security.


Some months back then in 2015 Kylie made a message in instagram that once I have my kid ,I’m going to stay off instagram but she can't get instagram out of her life after having over 100,00million followers

No comments:

Post a Comment