Breaking

Monday, September 18, 2017

Woman Claims She Was Trained To Sexually Please R. Kelly


AMID allegations of R. Kelly holding young women in a “sex cult,” one accuser is now claiming that another woman “trained” her to sexually please the singer.

“I went out there to his tour bus and you have him naked and you have her naked. And I’m looking like, ‘OK, what is this?’” Jerhonda Pace said in a new interview on US talk show The Real.

“Because Rob [Kelly] is the one who took my virginity, so I was like, ‘What’s going on?’ And he said, ‘Don’t worry about it.’ I guess he saw that I was looking uneasy. I wanted to know what am I doing. That’s when he told me to look at her and [said], ‘She’s going to teach you everything you need to know. She’s going to please you.’ He told me to remove my clothes.”

Pace, now 24 years old, previously accused Kelly of sexually abusing her when she was 16 years old.

In the new interview, Pace claimed that if she or any of the others allegedly being held misbehaved, Kelly would “slap you in your face,” “physically harm you” and “lock you in a room for days” as punishment.

She claims she escaped Kelly, now 50, in 2010 after claiming she was going to go to her uncle’s house to pick up a pair of shoes. She never returned.

“At that moment, I knew when I got out the house, I wasn’t going back. I refused,” Pace told the show’s co-hosts. “I left everything behind and never looked back.”

Kelly previously denied the sex cult allegations that surfaced in recent months, with his lawyer telling the NY Post: “Mr. Robert Kelly is both alarmed and disturbed at the recent revelations attributed to him. Mr. Kelly unequivocally denies such allegations and will work diligently and forcibly to pursue his accusers and clear his niame.”

No comments:

Post a Comment