Breaking

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Nicki minaj Reveals What Cardi B Did That Really Hurt Her

Entertainmenthub.com.ng

 The ongoing would-be feud between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B about who is the queen of rap  has been brewing for months now.
Cardi  has denied any beef between the two, Nicki Minaj had an interview with Zane Lowe on Beats 1 to promote her new singles “Chun-Li” and “Barbie Tingz.” She took some time to addressed the rumors.
"The only thing that Cardi did that really hurt my feelings was the first interview after 'Motorsport' came out,” Nicki said. “It just really hurt me because the only thing she kept saying was, 'I didn't hear that verse. She changed her verse.'"

Also read Nicki minaj shades Cardi b 
"I kind of felt ambushed,” Nicki continued, especially after Quavo "didn't back [her] up" on the story of how the record came about.
“All of them allowed me to look like I lied and even with the scheduling conflict, she’s using my hairdresser now, so even he can attest to the fact that there was a scheduling conflict,” Nicki said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment