Breaking

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Khole kardashian Reveals Why Her Baby Doesn't Have A Middle name

True Thompson doesn’t actually have a middle name, but that might change very soon! In a blog post, Khloe Kardashian talked about why she hasn’t made a decision yet!

Khloe Kardashian , 33, just made it clear to all the readers of her blog, KhloeWithAK.com, that her baby
True Thompson currently doesn’t have a middle name, but for a very good reason. “True doesn’t have a middle name — for now,” Khloe revealed. Apparently, deciding on “True” was already a challenge. Khloe added, “It was enough pressure to pick a first name!”

However, Khloe will be adding a middle name in due time, once she figures out the best name for True. “I have a couple of names in mind,” Khloe went on to write. “I’m just not completely sure about it yet. I plan to take my time and decide if I’ll give her one at all. I can add it at any time and it’s easy to get on the birth certificate.” It goes without saying that we’ll definitely keep you posted once Khloe settles on a second name for her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment