Breaking

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Kylie Jenner's Former Bodyguard Opens Up On The Rumour OF Been Stormi's Father

Kylie Jenner's former body guard Tim Chung who has been on the news for weeks now after Kylie's fans dragged him to be stromi's father has finally open up on the issue after he posted this;


" I am a very private person and would normally never answer to gossip and stories that are so ridiculous that they are laughable . Out of deep respect for Kylie , Travis , their daughter together and their families, I would like to set the record straight that my interactions with Kylie and her family have been limited in strictly a professional capacity only. "
Image He then goes on the attack . . . " There is no story here and I ask that the media no longer include me in any narrative that is incredibly disrespectful to their family . "
Short story . . . it was impossible for Tim to be the father , because he never hooked up with Kylie .

No comments:

Post a Comment