Breaking

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Nicki Minaj Throw Shades At Cardi B During Live Met Gala Interview

Nicki Minaj seemed to throw some shade at Cardi B — and fans During her live Met Gala interview


Nicki minaj and cardi B have been rumored to have some beef for a long time now ,at the Met Gala on may 7 both Nicki and cardi were present the event and Nicki even seemed to call out nemesis at the red carpet .

While Nicki was commenting on her "temptress and seductress" look,Nicki explained you
know what, because I’m the bad guy. And I wanted to make sure that the bad guy was here.” She gave the camera a straight-on glare as she said it, and she definitely seemed to be referencing the way Cardi has publicly called her out recently.

Nicki and cardi was caught on camera having some hearthly conversationconversation,we're thinking this beef was manufactured.

A feud between these ladies has been long-rumored, but they seemed to squash the reports by collaborating on the Migos track “Motorsport” last year. However, that collab may have only caused MORE drama. After it came out, Cardi revealed in an interview that Nicki’s verse on the song is not the one she originally recorded, and it was later reported that the first lyrics actually called out Cardi. Nicki was pissed that Cardi was talking about her in interviews, and she recently explained that it wasn’t even her idea to change the lyrics.

“How can you say someone changed their verse & forgot to say Quavo TOLD me to remove my singing part (which I loved) & Atlantic told me to remove your name from my verse per your request?” she tweeted. “So how were those changes gonna happen if I didn’t “change” my verse?” Meanwhile, when a fan recently called Cardi out for throwing shade at Nicki when the rapper is always “nice” to her, the “Bodak Yellow”
singer responded , “Nice how? Tell me?” OH THE SHADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment